Minimally Mesmerising designs.
Simplicity is the key to sophistication. In fact simplicity is the loudest kind of expression because it says a lot with almost no complications. A minimal design doesn’t necessarily mean the absence of some elements. It rather means the perfect and accurate usage of the elements. Minimalism teaches us to appreciate and admire space, something that is lost in today’s modern concrete structures.
Wouldn’t you want to escape this hustle by just being and feeling at home? Here are five secrets to pull off simple, minimal designs for your house.
1. Visual proportion- When a space is not congested and has minimal amount of items, there has to be a perfect balance and proportion of elements which include colors, furniture, lighting etc. There should be a congruency of the items. Neither side should be heavier or less spaced out than the other. The colours, the furniture and the settlement of the entire theme should be coordinating and synchronised with each other to give it a complete look which is satiating for the eyes.
2. Particularisation- since minimal design don’t include a lot of items, detailing of the items and elements present is very important. What is necessary a minimal design is a perfect finesse. One should be particular about the minute aspects of light, colour, placement of decorative items and furniture.
3. Quality- The word minimal itself negates the idea of quantity. Quantification is not important. What is necessary is to keep in mind the quality of the products and the arrangements of them. A design becomes attractive if something unique and extraordinary is attributed to it. A beautifully carved show piece or an old fashioned reclining chair, it can be anything. It can even be a blend of smooth colours.
4. Decoration and lighting- Never go overboard. Keep your decorative items minimal too. Choose your items carefully that generally complement the rest of the set up. A well designed clock is always a good idea. But all of this will only succeed if you have beautiful and tranquil lighting. Using lights of all colours might fail your entire simple look. Instead use monochromatic lights depending on your visual idea of the space. Designer light fixtures can also add. But don’t forget, your natural light setting is also important so keep in mind how you can decorate your windows and other open vents.
5. Painting Palettes- Your choices of colours of the space makes a huge difference. If you are aiming for a simple design, its better to stick to soothing and neutral colours. They often enhance the essence of your design. You can complement the colours of the wall by putting up beautiful paintings. Don’t forget to keep in mind the ceiling and the floor colour. They should coordinate with the wall colours.
Ever thought a minimal design could speak so much? Minimal designs are the gateway to a guaranteed output that will please and calm everyone. The advantage is a simple design can always have space for breathing. Use these tips to get a spectacular end result.